Interior decorationabrWhen buying a home you should have an experienced and professional realtor that is Certified and Educated as an ABR, Accredited Buyer’s Representitve.

The Seller will have a real estate agent working for them. You should also have an experienced and professional agent working for you, guiding you and looking out for your best interests.

There are 3 types of Agency Relationships between parties in a real estate transaction:

  • Seller’s Agent – An agent who represents the Seller
  • Buyer’s Agent – An agent who represents the Buyer
  • Transaction Broker – An agent who represents both the Seller and Buyer

When you select Mary Kate Tomek to assist in finding and purchasing a home, she becomes your “Buyer’s Agent.”

Typically the seller already has an agent representing them, who is working hard for their best interests. You too should be represented with an agent who will be working on your behalf and looking out for your best interests.

Mary Kate will help you find a home, evalute pricing, negotiate offers, and guide you throughout the entire tranction to ensure a successful closing. The greatest part of hiring a Buyer’s Agent is that in most cases there is no cost to you!

We are compensated for our services only when we successfully close on a home for you. When a seller lists their home with a Seller’s agent, a commission amount for the Seller’s Agent and for the Buyer’s Agent is pre-determined and paid for by the Seller upon the closing of the sale.