About Mary Kate Tomek
Thank you for visiting my website today and spending a little time getting to know me better!
If you are looking for an agent who is passionate about buying and selling real estate and can deliver results then you have come to the right place. I can provide you with every available resource to make this process as stress free as possible.
As a South Florida resident, I have lived and raised my family here for the past 27 years. I know the area and also what it is like to relocate from another state. I can give you an insider’s perspective on the exemplary quality of life from the everglades to the sea in the cities of Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Parkland, Weston, Pembroke Pines area, just to name a few, as well as detailed information on specific communities.
My designations and education speak for themselves as follows, when it comes to being the best choice for all your real estate needs –
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- ASP, Accredited Staging Professional
- e-PRO, Internet Technology Certified
- GRI, Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- ILHM, Institute of Luxury Homes Member
- SFR, Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
Below are just a few of the services I will provide to you to help you buy or sell your home and that also includes my pledge that no one will work harder for you them I will because not every real estate agent is the same!
For my Buyers:
- Help determine their purchasing power
- Create a market analysis for their new home
- Prepare purchase agreement and negotiate on behalf of buyers
- Monitor the purchase process to settlement
For my Sellers:
- Information on local real estate market functions
- Create perception of value for your property to generate the greatest amount of buyers
- Complementary home staging advice and help, as an accredited staging professional
- Negotiate and manage the sales process in order to obtain the best possible price and terms